top of page

POSTPONED Big 3 Car Show

Due to inclement weather forecasted for this coming Sunday May 28th the Big 3 Racing Dyno & Car show is postponed until Sunday July 2nd.

Following is the official announcement from Big 3:

"Well as much as I hate to do this, we have to reschedule the 2017 dyno day. All activities will now be held on Sunday July 2nd 2017. We moved the date out further ahead so that we could dodge some weather and allow everyone to help spread the word. Please tell everyone! We will be making new flyers this upcoming week. Feel free to stop by the shop to pick them up and help spread the word! Lets make this the biggest show yet!"

The Western Reserve Viper Club still plans to attend this event & will keep posted on our plans.

Featured News
Recent News
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
bottom of page